- Teresa Duarte reviewed 3 years ago
If I could give Richard a 100 stars out of 5 stars I would. I could not express how excellent his work ethic , response time, and caring he is about his client and their baby(car). After my car was injured I was beyond worried about how it would look and run. (I am huge on taking care of it). Having Richard talk me through the process helped me exponentially. I could not tell you how amazing it looked after! Just like it had came off the lot. I would highly recommend Richard for trusting them with any car service and you would not be disappointed! Thank you so much Richard and staff!
- You must login to post comments
- Ellen Corti reviewed 4 years ago
- last edited 4 years ago
I had my brand new Lexus 350 only 2 months when I had to bring it in to Rich. I had used Collision Specialist, Inc before for my old car repair and was very pleased with the results.
Rich is a great guy. He doesn’t gouge you, and is very fair in his pricing. I had gotten 3 estimates and Collision Specialist, Inc was the best. I had him work on the car while I was out of town and he had it completed when I returned even though he had spent 3-4 days trying to get the “new” paint
color just right. He even had paint salespeople trying to help him determine the right color paint.
Rich is very particular and would not settle for any color he did not think was right. He thought it would be a 3- step process and it turned out to be a 4-step process I am totally pleased with the outcome and would HIGHLY recommend Rich at Collision Specialist, Inc.. RO #22305
- Moises M Robles reviewed 4 years ago
I brought my 2019 wrx to collision specialist because i had a cracked from bumper and Rich and his team took care of it immediacy. The quality of the work is perfect and i will definitely be back if i need another repair
- Patricia Downer reviewed 2 years ago
- last edited 2 years ago
I took my 2019 Honda CRV in for repair of a scrape on the rear fender that others said would cost hundreds of dollars. Richard fixed it perfectly — it looks brand-new — for a very reasonable price. His expertise, professionalism, and courtesy are truly outstanding, and I will definitely bring him any future work and will highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.
- Michael Honea reviewed 1 year ago
Hands down BEST AUTO BODY SHOP Ive ever dealt with! I can’t put into words how great of a company they are. I had a hell of a time dealing with insurance, it was probably the worst claim Ive ever had to deal with, but Rich and his crew got it all handled. They went much further then the extra mile and fought to make sure my vehicle was done properly and safely. This meant the world to me because I put my family in this vehicle and like most of you, we wouldn’t want to put our family in an unsafe vehicle. If you are unsure of which auto body shop to choose, trust this review and trust me when I say go with Rich and his crew at Collision Specialist Inc.
- Tim Jacobs reviewed 2 years ago
Great Service very professional Thanks for the great experience excellence on the repair
- Yolina Petkova reviewed 8 months ago
Had the pleasure to work with Richard and his team. My car had a dent on my bumper, broken grill and a few scratches.
They did a great job on fixing it, matching the colours and making sure that bumper is properly fixed. Richard also helped me deal with the insurance claim and made sure I got all needed parts. Besides fixing the bumper he also smoked my headlights at a very reasonable price.
Communication was great, he and his team are very professional people with great attitudes. Couldn’t be happier with the results
- Penny Lundstrom reviewed 1 year ago
- last edited 1 year ago
I have known Rich and his staff for over 10 years, have used his service on three of my cars and recommended Collision- Specialists to at least 6 other people..all of whom have raved of their service. Rich is honest, ethical with a wealth of knowledge on car repair. Thanks again
- Anton reviewed 2 years ago
- last edited 2 years ago
Richard is a “FREAK” of the industry, and a fellow “PERFECTIONIST” just like myself; and I’ll tell you why I said that right now:
1. He is an encyclopedia of knowledge and wisdoms “unlike” the industry standard of hurry up, and get it done, cut corners!
2. He is so passionate about his craft that he sent me some of the photos you see here of my customized and now 100% restored 2008 Magnum’s front end, when most in the industry are too busy to do that!
3. The quality of his work is irrefutable, and if his business was in death valley with an outside temperature of 130° Fahrenheit, and “ONLY” under a tent without a fan, I’d happily take my car there instead of one that’s all prettied up visually with a bunch of burnt out staff members🙄
4. Genius requires leniency, so I wouldn’t have care if he required more time than estimated, I’d rather that than these “bang em’ out” production types who use the cheapest products they can buy!
5. A man of his “Super Powers” is destined for even greater heights; and if any of my billionaire clients ever needs his talents, know that I shall refer them to Richard….not these flashy wannabes with their HR(HUMAN RESOURCED) mentalities who talk a good game, but seldom if ever have the talents to back it up!
- Amalia Williams reviewed 3 years ago
I had an excelent service at Collision Specialist, INC 3540 S. Campbell Ave. Tucson Az.85713
Richard Estrada . did a great job,