Stoney Pelletier – Cumulus Media
Our #1 goal is to help you grow your business. Plain and Simple. The reason thousands of local businesses just like yours use radio really simple as well: radio reaches more people, more often, for less money, with more impact than any other form of local media. Read that last line again. Isn’t that the advertising goal of every business? To reach as many people as many times as possible with an impactful message.
Radio is the dominant form of media in the U.S, reaching 93% of your local consumers each week. All while reaching them when they have little else to distract them. Studies have shown that the connections made through audio messaging have more impact and because radio listening is extremely habitual it allows your business to reach more consumers with greater frequency than any other media.
What this all means to you is that we help local business of all sizes and types become known before they are needed. The more people that know about you the better, right? Our stations offer a variety of ways to reach a variety of these potential customers. We can help you with ideas and are certainly interested in hearing yours. After all, our goal is to work WITH you to come up with an option that works for your business goals and needs. If you feel one of our stations might fit your business needs, or if you’d just like to find out more about them please give me a call. I’d love the opportunity to meet you and go over some options.
- KIIM FM – Heritage Country for 30 years. Target Demo Reached- Adults 25-54
- KHYT 107.5 FM – Classic Hits. Target Demo Reached – Adults 25-54
- KSZR 97.5 FM The Vibe – New Format of Classic Hip Hop. With only 3 months under its belt, is already #5 in adults 25-54 and #3 Adults 18-34
- KCUB 1290 AM – Sports Talk and Exclusive broadcaster for U of A sports.
- KTUC 1400 AM – Adult Standards, also known as “oldies” – Target Demo Reached – Adult 55+