- Anton reviewed 2 years ago
- last edited 2 years ago
Richard is a “FREAK” of the industry, and a fellow “PERFECTIONIST” just like myself; and I’ll tell you why I said that right now:
1. He is an encyclopedia of knowledge and wisdoms “unlike” the industry standard of hurry up, and get it done, cut corners!
2. He is so passionate about his craft that he sent me some of the photos you see here of my customized and now 100% restored 2008 Magnum’s front end, when most in the industry are too busy to do that!
3. The quality of his work is irrefutable, and if his business was in death valley with an outside temperature of 130° Fahrenheit, and “ONLY” under a tent without a fan, I’d happily take my car there instead of one that’s all prettied up visually with a bunch of burnt out staff members🙄
4. Genius requires leniency, so I wouldn’t have care if he required more time than estimated, I’d rather that than these “bang em’ out” production types who use the cheapest products they can buy!
5. A man of his “Super Powers” is destined for even greater heights; and if any of my billionaire clients ever needs his talents, know that I shall refer them to Richard….not these flashy wannabes with their HR(HUMAN RESOURCED) mentalities who talk a good game, but seldom if ever have the talents to back it up!
- You must login to post comments
- Michael Sullivan reviewed 4 years ago
- last edited 4 years ago
When my wife told me I needed to buy a new truck because it looked so horrible I came up with another solution. I found Rich at Collision Specialist and had him bring it back to life with a new paint job. Attached is a photo of what I saw as I drove up to his shop. It looked amazing and just like it did when it came off the showroom floor, I could not have been happier. Thank you Rich, you are the best!
- Luisa Cimmino reviewed 6 years ago
RO # 22137
Collision specialist service was absolutely excellent! Richard personally dealt with every detail showing professionalism and empathy towards the situation. Richard’s involvement was consistent from beginning to end. His kindness and attention to detail made the experience smooth and stress free.
He personally delivered the car, once again showing care and true customer service.
- Schaefer reviewed 1 year ago
- last edited 1 year ago
We were referred to Collision Specialist by a friend that had a great job done by Rich and his crew on several vehicles. We took our wrecked pickup to them and it came back great. They did what they said they would do plus more. Rich gave us options so we got to choose what worked best for us. Couldn’t be more pleased! We have already referred several friends to Collision Specialist.
- Amalia Williams reviewed 3 years ago
I had an excelent service at Collision Specialist, INC 3540 S. Campbell Ave. Tucson Az.85713
Richard Estrada . did a great job,
- Feliz guy reviewed 1 year ago
Extremely satisfied of the professionalism of the staff and most of all the professional work done to my car. Can’t express it any more clearly but, collision specialist is the real deal when it comes to getting the job done. They have won my trust and will always return as a repeat customer and gladly refer anyone to them .
Thanks guys !
- Jean #22494 reviewed 1 year ago
Great job. Richard made sure everything was fixed correctly before releasing the car to me. Thanks a million!
- Linda Wroten reviewed 6 years ago
I came in with a problem after a quick phone call and they took care of me immediately. After giving me the estimate they ran into addotional problems but never raised the estimate. I would definitely use them again and will tell others about their honest and friendly service. My car looks great.
- KIANA MARTINEZ reviewed 3 years ago
Richard and his team of mechanics really saved me with time and money. They got things done quicker than expected and charged half of what the dealer was going to charge me. Richard has earned our trust!
Best mechanic in town!
- John Lambertsen reviewed 7 years ago
- last edited 7 years ago
Excellent job and GREAT service. In addition to fixing my current BO BO, they corrected all the mistakes made by Maaco a year ago for the same problem. I will go back anytime I have a need and will HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Rich & crew.