Richard and his crew are definitely the best of the best. My vehicle got some damage that I needed repaired rather quickly. Richard was able to get me in the very next day and have my car ready even sooner than I had originally requested. His crew and him helped me tremendously and had my car looking brand new. I would recommend 100%. He is a very honest and trust worthy person. If anyone is looking for any kind of auto repair Collision Specialist is the place to go !!! 10/10
Collision Specialist provided and amazing costumer service!
My car looked better than ever and Richard’s courtesy and professionalism made the whole experience an excellent one!
At Collision Specialist they are truly committed to deliver the best service.
I will highly recommend Collision Specialist to friends and family! RO#22337
- Michael Sullivan reviewed 5 years ago
- last edited 5 years ago
When my wife told me I needed to buy a new truck because it looked so horrible I came up with another solution. I found Rich at Collision Specialist and had him bring it back to life with a new paint job. Attached is a photo of what I saw as I drove up to his shop. It looked amazing and just like it did when it came off the showroom floor, I could not have been happier. Thank you Rich, you are the best!
I have known Rich and his staff for over 10 years, have used his service on three of my cars and recommended Collision- Specialists to at least 6 other people..all of whom have raved of their service. Rich is honest, ethical with a wealth of knowledge on car repair. Thanks again
I recently had my Toyota Tacoma repaired at Collision Specialists. The damage was extensive and thanks to the great and careful work of Richard and his team, my truck looks great. I couldn’t be happier. Richard took time to ensure all details of the repair were communicated and because the repair was not handled through insurance, he strategized on how to best manage the cost including giving me a generous family discount. We are not family. I am grateful to Richard and his team. There was not a moment that I felt unsure or worried about the quality of the repair. And as a bonus, you will be greeted by the shop mascots, three sweet dogs, Grayson, Whiskey, and Little Man.
I took my 2019 Honda CRV in for repair of a scrape on the rear fender that others said would cost hundreds of dollars. Richard fixed it perfectly — it looks brand-new — for a very reasonable price. His expertise, professionalism, and courtesy are truly outstanding, and I will definitely bring him any future work and will highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.
I can’t speak more highly on this business. The owner Rich took care of my vehicle from start to finish with the insurance, rental vehicle and status updates. What one would expect to be a stressful event turned out to be stress free!
Repair order # 22078
I’m the owner of the 2015 dodge dart. I had taken my car to Collision Specialist after extensive damage was done to my car after a hail storm. They were a great company to work with! They took great care of me and my vehicle. Turn around time was exceptional and my car looks even better then before! They are a great group of guys, that really pay attention to detail, and really do care about your car. The owner Richard Estrada was great to work with and made sure to take care of everything, to where I had no worries. He also kept me updated on a regular basis, which was awesome. I never once felt that I was out of the loop. I would definitely refer this company to anyone who is in needs of repairs to their vehicle.
RO # 22137
Collision specialist service was absolutely excellent! Richard personally dealt with every detail showing professionalism and empathy towards the situation. Richard’s involvement was consistent from beginning to end. His kindness and attention to detail made the experience smooth and stress free.
He personally delivered the car, once again showing care and true customer service.
Richard is a “FREAK” of the industry, and a fellow “PERFECTIONIST” just like myself; and I’ll tell you why I said that right now:
1. He is an encyclopedia of knowledge and wisdoms “unlike” the industry standard of hurry up, and get it done, cut corners!
2. He is so passionate about his craft that he sent me some of the photos you see here of my customized and now 100% restored 2008 Magnum’s front end, when most in the industry are too busy to do that!
3. The quality of his work is irrefutable, and if his business was in death valley with an outside temperature of 130° Fahrenheit, and “ONLY” under a tent without a fan, I’d happily take my car there instead of one that’s all prettied up visually with a bunch of burnt out staff members🙄
4. Genius requires leniency, so I wouldn’t have care if he required more time than estimated, I’d rather that than these “bang em’ out” production types who use the cheapest products they can buy!
5. A man of his “Super Powers” is destined for even greater heights; and if any of my billionaire clients ever needs his talents, know that I shall refer them to Richard….not these flashy wannabes with their HR(HUMAN RESOURCED) mentalities who talk a good game, but seldom if ever have the talents to back it up!